So, it's Melinda's, my sister-in-laws, birthday tomorrow...Nov. 4th. And seeing how it'll be overshadowed by the election, I decided to skip some of my other vacation pictures to show the baby blessing for little Talei.
Here's all of us. Rabici, Hauoli, Me, Melinda, Talei, my dad, and Aisake. This was taken right before we went to JaiCi's for her baby blessing. One last happy birthday for Melinda:
M.... Motherly (She's the best mom Talei could ever want)
E.... Energetic (Not only is she a mom but she is also a wife and a business woman)
L.... Loving (She loves my brother-in-law and our Vuikadavu ohana with all her heart)
I.... Innovative (She makes the most delicious mint cookies from her essential oils!)
N.... Nice (She's much more than nice, but I needed something with an "n"!)
D.... Delightful (She's always smiling and you can't help but be happy with her)
A.... Attractive (She doesn't have a pimple or a blemish! I'm so jealous!)
Happy Birthday Sister!





1 comments:
SO CUTE! Happy Birthday Melinda!
Post a Comment