Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's almost here!

Just two more days and the long awaited movie "TWILIGHT" will begin. A group of us young married women in my ward are going and are actually making a party of it by making T-shirts the night before and going to dinner right after we see the movie. I'm so excited! I was looking for pictures to do the invites with when I ran across some of these from the movie.

Now I know Robert Pattinson is NOT the Edward of my dreams, but he's starting to grow on me. He'll never be "my Edward", but he's okay for the movie.





Anyone have any good suggestions for T-shirt sayings? I know Kaytee, Liz and Nia gave me some good ones when I was up in Utah. Anymore? Let me know!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I have seen "I would have picked Jacob", Team Edward, Team Jacob, Live forever...love a vampire. Something about a werewolf that I can't remember. Some just have a bedazzled apple to represent the apple on the cover. What a great idea you guys have for making shirts and going to dinner and the movie together! It sounds like you are going to have so much fun! I am soooo jealous!!!

Kelly said...

Those sound good! I already had Team Edward and Team Jacob but those others sound awesome! Thanks!

Unknown said...

that is so fun! I can't believe how big this is. I mean I love the books and stuff too but I don't think I would make a shirt and stuff. Well maybe if I had the right people to do it with...
What kind of saying were you thinking of? like funny?...maybe you could do a quote from the book or something. I don't know. good luck!