Just a quick note to wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween! I am Pocahontas today and will post pictures as soon as the days festivities are done! I hope everyone has a great day.
Oh! I also found these Halloween pictures that I wanted to share with everyone, since I'm such a Disney freak. Enjoy!



Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Kelly at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
happy halloween kelly! hope you had a good one. :) oh and kayla isn't my daughter. she's chris' brother's daughter. anyway, just wanted to clarify. so i hope i get to see you while i'm here! take care!
Kelly... have you ever gone to Disney on Halloween? I hear they have the whole place decked out to celebrate... just wondering if you've ever gone there on Halloween :)
FUN! at least you dressed up... I kinda did... mostly cause I could wear jeans to work. LOL! so I put on that bright orange Aloha shirt I wore to Sadie's and jeans and said i was the transplanted Hawaiian girl!! Lol! It works for me... and that's all that really matters right?!
Post a Comment