Tuesday, October 6, 2009

She's here!!!


Sorry guys its been awhile since I/we last posted. Today, October 6th, 2009, my back pains went away (what a relief), in return we received our gorgeous baby girl who arrived at 1:02 pm and weighed in at ...... 9 pounds, 11.4 ounces and was measured at 22 inches long. WOW!! Guess that's the package you get when parents are BOTH TALL......This is a picture of her with her very happy parents, right after her arrival...
Right now Mommy is sleeping and recovering from the operation, while Daddy is going back and forth from the room and the nursery... Well, here she is...Kyra Vuikadavu... In case any of you are wondering where the name is from...It is taken from our names; KellY & RAbici.
I'll be in the hospital until Friday and we will be keeping you posted with more pictures. By the way, thanks for ALL the text messages and voicemail. We will be writing again SOOOOON!!!

9 comments:

Will said...

And the most dedicated blogger award goes to....

KELLY, for putting up a post on the DAY SHE GAVE BIRTH! Ha!

Congrats guys. Lisa and I are so excited for you guys. Welcome to the club!

Elizabeth said...

Awwww.......she is beautiful!!!! A 10 lb baby huh??? Well just wait till the next one weighs in at 12 lbs! LOL So it looks like you had a c-section. Be glad with a baby that big! I know I was! I've decided that a c-section is the way to go! Rest and take it easy and give Krya (love the name by the way) a kiss from her auntie Liz!! I will try and call you today! Love you!

SP said...

YAY Kelly I am so excited for you guys. Enjoy that precious little one, she is so beautiful and GREAT name by the way I love where it came from;)

RazakFamily said...

YEah for Princess, Jr.!
Congrats to both you guys! We love and miss you :)

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! so excited for you guys! Hope you're taking care of yourself!! I, like Liz, loves the name! Very awesome!!

Ginny Wright said...

Heard the news news all the way here in Palm Springs where we are this week. So exciting and so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly and Salu.

She has finally arrived....WHAT A JOY!!!!

Thank you Kelly for toughing it through it all. And Salu, for your support.

May Kyra be a TOWER OF BLESSINGS (yeah......10 lbs and 22 inches) to you and the rest of the family.

Your ohana in Auckland, NZ
Seanna, Jo, Junior, Ta Net & Nana Buna.

Unknown said...

ok wait, random question...is it KAI-RA or KEY-RA?

Apenisa Tuikoro Naigulevu said...

Congratulations to all of you, Kyra, Kelly, Salu, and GPs; from Momo and Nei and all the gang here in 18 Narain Place,Tamavua, Fiji including our girls, Luisa, Alena, Maria and Christine and missing boy Gabby.

Loloma to you all.