So, on July 27th, at around 5:50 pm, I became an official Aunty. My brother has a son now and it throws into sharp reality how soon I'll be giving birth. AHHH!!!
Anyway, this little guy is 7 pounds, and 20 inches long. He's got spiky black hair and long eyelashes. And true to being a member of this family, he's loud. He was screaming and crying when he came out and if you don't hold him just right....he'll scream some more.
He's so adorable I can't stop taking pictures of him. (Be warned: he scowls a lot, but you would too if you just came out of a birth canal a day ago)
Here he is! John Jerald Manao'io Andrade Burgwinkel
He looks like an Israelite baby here
Me and Baby J.J. (That's what we're calling him)
J.J. and his Grandma
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I'm an Aunty!!!
Posted by Kelly at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I bet that your mom is just in HEAVEN!!
Congratulations to your brother!
Post a Comment