
Ok, so now that my Twilight obsession is over (at least until next year) it is now time for me to concentrate on my first love. The Love that got me reading for entertainment again, that had me say, "oh yeah, that's what's cool about magic".
Harry Potter!
Though these movies don't do the book justice (just like Twilight's movies), I am happy to say that I have few complaints. The fact that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be in 2 parts is absolutely correct. The final book is so full of action, information, and let's face it....awesomeness....that it NEEDS to be in 2 parts.
A friend of mine who is as Potter obsessed as I am sent me some links for you truly die hard fans. There are 2 trailers she sent me; one is the official one from WB and the other is the MTV World premier. They're different so you won't see the same thing twice.
I can't wait for November.In fact, to honor this film and its actors I will speak in an English accent all day. Cherrio!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NgUhl96CQ&feature=player_embedded
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php
Monday, July 19, 2010
Harry Potter!!!!! AHHHH!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't wait either! I'm so excited!! I LOVE the HP series!
Harry Potter... my first true FAN obsession. You know I'll be there with wand at the ready in my Slytherin robes to cry and laugh as the last book from this amazing series is finally on the big screen... now my only concern is which theater to watch it in... hmmmm....
Post a Comment