So we went to see Eclipse as a big group on Saturday, July 3rd. We made t-shirts (well me and Jaymie did) and we ate at Zia's before we went to the movie. We took stupid pictures and nice ones but I have my own pet peeves about the movie. First some pictures, then I'll complain...
Jaymie and I in our Awesome shirts.
me & Aubrey
all of us afterwards
a better look of my shirt
Now for the juicy part
Pros: The acting is much better this time around and so is the action. Though I would've liked more time with the training of the Cullens and the werewolves I thought it was done well. The werewolves were great and as usual my favorite part of the movie.
Cons:
1) Bella's hair. Is that the same wig they used for Jacob in Twilight just curls added to the bottom? Her hair looks completely fake in some parts and then really good in others.
2) Where did Jasper's accent come from? He never had a southern accent in the first two movies and now all of a sudden in Eclipse he finally got one.
3) Speaking of Jasper, is it just me or is his costume the same as General Custer in "Night at the Museum 2"?
4) What is up with Bella's monologue at the end of the movie?! When did she EVER talk like this? hmmmm....NEVER. Stick to the book director, it would make a better ending
5) What is up with the ring Edward gave her? It's hideous! That is not what I imagined it to be. Supposedly Stephanie designed it....stick to writing girl, don't design anything
6) The scene with Bella hopping on Jacob's bike in front of Edward....did not happen! And Jacob being mad at her and wishing she was dead instead of being a vampire and her only being hurt did not happen either. She left! She was mad at him. Hellooooooo.
7) The quilt that Bella's mom gave her...what? That was a stupid and unnecessary addition. 5 minutes they could have used for some actual scenes in the book
8) All the inaccurate scenes that would take too long to mention
Lines I liked or thought were funny...
Jacob to Edward: "Well, I am hotter than you."
Emmett: "Trying to walk and chew gum again Bella?"
Bella: "I punched a wolf"
Emmett: "Bad ass"
Jacob to Bella: "I am done. I am so done."
Edward to Bella: "Doesn't he own a shirt?"
Jacob to Charlie: "I kissed bella...then she hurt her hand...punching me in the face...it was a misunderstanding"
Charlie to Bella: "So Edward is going with you? Super."
Jessica: "I know, right?"
Edward: "If you'd been here sooner maybe you could've helped."
Jane: "Pity."
Edward: "Bella, will you please stop trying to take off your clothes."
Bella: "Why, do you want to do that part?"
Friday, July 9, 2010
ECLIPSE!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hahaha!! I love what you said about...everything! Too funny AND so true!
LOVE your shirt! How'd you do it?
You are too funny, Kelly! I agree with everything too!! Love your guts!!!
Confession.... I haven't seen it yet. Now I REALLY wanna go see it! LOL!
Post a Comment