So a couple years ago Rabici went in for surgery on his left knee because they found pieces of bone floating around in his leg, cutting up his tendons and muscles. It was July, 2007 and in August he went in for emergency orthoscopic surgery. He couldn't walk for almost 3 weeks and it took him a little over a month to fully recover. The reason I remember it so well is because I was also pregnant and had a miscarriage in September.
Fast forward to July 2009. Rabici's left arm's been hurting him so we went to the doctor's. He found pieces of bone floating around his elbow, cutting up his tendons and muscles. He now has to go in for emergency orthoscopic surgery for his arm and will not be able to use it for 4 weeks. I'm now 7 months pregnant and his surgery again will be in August.
I just can't believe this is happening all over again. At least this time it's his arm so I won't have to carry him around like I did with his leg. But this time his arm is worse than his leg was because they found arthritis in his arm since the bone is hurting it so badly.
I'm having a serious case of deja vu and it's not good. Why can't I have deja vu about Disneyland or going to the beach? Why do all the sucky things repeat themselves?
Grrrrr.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Deja vu
Posted by Kelly at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You will get through it just fine....no worries!!! It sucks, but you and baby will be fine! Tell you husband to quit with the rugby already! LOL
Kelly, no worries. The two things look similar but are also different.
1. It's his arm now, not his leg.
2. Your 7 months now and are healthy.
3. Heavenly Father is looking out for the both of you.
So no matter what happens... don't worry and dwell on the similarities. Just be happy that you found out about the bone floating around now before it became something major.
EW!!! NO FANKS!!! Sorry babe.
so sorry babe....
I wanna know where this "extra bone" that's just floating around came from...that's weird...
You'll be fine - you're super-woman anyway!
Love you both
Post a Comment