Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conversing with others

So here are some conversations I had last night in class. FYI, I'm "K" and anyone else in class is "A"...for Annoying.

K: (takes out piece of paper) So, what are we doing with this?
A: What is that? (points at paper)
K: Paper...why?
A: I hope that's recycled paper
K: (stares at A)
A: Because if it's not recycled paper you're contributing to the wastefulness of this country and the world.
K: (continues to stare at A)
A: Is it?!
K: Is it what?
A: Is it recycled?!
K: I would use recycled paper, only I like my trees freshly cut...gives it that nice pine fresh smell.



A: Are you planning on going to the Global Warming Lecture at 7 tonight?
K: No
A: Why?
K: Because I have a life
A: This is about the world Kelly, what could be more important?
K: My life
A: But Global Warming does affect your life...
K: I know, it affects it negatively. And I've made a promise to remove all negative things in my life. Do you really want to be the reason why I failed?



K: Where are we meeting next week?
A: The Manoa Heritage Center
K: And that would be...
A: In Manoa
K: More specifically?
A: Why don't we carpool?
K: Sure, where do you want me to meet you?
A: By the peace Garden
K: The what?
A: the Peace Garden...it's by the earth sculpture.
K: The who?
A: The earth sculpture! The one created out of all natural materials?
K:(stares at A)
A: All right then, you pick a place.
K: Meet me at the cow factory
A: The what?
K: McDonald's

5 comments:

RazakFamily said...

Oh, Kel!!! I wish I was a fly on the wall sometimes...

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA! Kelly have I told you lately how much I love you? And how awesome I think you are?! CAUSE I <3 you LOTS and THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE I KNOW. How do I know that? This post proves it XD. My favorite is the recycled paper one... of course I'd have a whole different convo... but I'd highly doubt you want to know how it would go.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!!! that is sooo funny!!! why is it that people only care about the earth when its popular? I doubt they would even think about asking those questions 10 years ago.

KayTee said...

So for the last couple of days my dad has been in the hospital. The doctors say that he is trying to have a stroke but it hasn't happened yet. My point is that the last couple days have been depressing you little blog brought my some joy and laughter. THANKS KELLY!!! I know I can always count on you!

Unknown said...

YOU are HILARIOUS!! I love it! I wish I could only be as funny and witty as you!! BTW, we TOTALLY need to get together!