Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Day Blogging

So hello everyone! This is my first blog spot...ever. Looking at all of my friends blogs has inspired me to have fun and share our lives with everyone. A lot of funny and crazy things happen to us on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes daily basis so I hope to share it with everyone so they get a good laugh.

I first want to thank Liz, Nia, Lia, and Kaytee for getting me hooked on blogspot in the first place. Reading their spots inspired this spot! So I'm going to try and download as many pictures as I can and update as frequently as I can to keep you all in the loop!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that you finally started a blog!!! Now I don't have to always ask Nia how you are doing. I know, I know, I could always just call you, but I just suck at keeping in touch, but blogging makes it so much easier!!!!! So welcome!

Auntie Elaine said...

Woohoo! I LOVE blogs and have several on my favorites so now I'll add yours and the others I know from yours. :-) It's fun to see who has who on theirs. I'll be a grandma in January thanks to Trudianne and her husband Nic. They are at nicnandtrudi.blogspot.com.
Give each other a BIG hug from me!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Kelly is BLOGGING!

And how could anything I write inspire you to want to make a blog? If anything it should have scared you! HA HA HA!

Can't wait to read all the awesomeness in your life!

Nia said...

YAY!!!! I'm excited you've decided to join us!!!