Monday, November 30, 2009

Cute pics

So Kyra was being very naughty the other night and did not want to sleep!!! Arrgghh! So since she was being a diva and not going to bed, Rabici decided to take some pictures of her so we could show her proof later in life that she really did scream her head off but then other times she could be really adorable.

Happy....


Crying....


Happy....


Crying....


And don't let her innocent look fool you! She knows it's 2:30 in the morning.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

I love those nights... She's a cutie though. I can't believe how much hair she has!! So jealous..

Elizabeth said...

How cute! Who do you think she looks like? I think she looks like your mom! So I'm guessing she looks like you??? I do see a bit of Rabici in her, but more your side of the family! What do y'all think???

Tara said...

She is so cute!!! How are you feeling? Did they get it figured out so you feel better? I hope so!!!

Will said...

that baby is too cute! Poor Vui. LOL!

Unknown said...

so cute! don't you just love babies crying in the middle of the night?! oy.