
So I was surfing the web instead of working...not that anyone's shocked...and I saw that the New Moon poster was leaked!!! I saw it and though a lot of people don't like it, I do! I don't like Jacob until the 4th book but this looks like it's gonna be good!
What do you guys think? I must admit that after seeing the wolf pack, I'm ready to jump to TEAM JACOB. They're so cute!!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
AHHHH!!! New Moon!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
OOh! I'm so glad that Jacob cut his hair! He looks way better and even though I'm not a particular team, the wolf pack does look like I could join Team Jacob!!
WOW I am sooo stoked I really hope they do a better job this time. especially since this is the slowest book.. I guess we'll see!!!
I am all for Team Jacob....
Post a Comment